The 20th annual Lake of the Ozarks Circle of Unity Conference is an Alcoholics Anonymous conference with Al-Anon Family Groups participation.
WHEN: March 22-24, 2013
WHERE: Resort at Port Arrowhead, 3080 Bagnell Dam Blvd., (Business Highway 54) Lake Ozark, MO 65049. For reservations, call 1.800.532.3575. Or make reservations online here. The hotel is ADA compliant.
THEME: To be announced.
Friday, March 22, 2013
- 4 p.m. – Registration opens
- 6:30 p.m. – Big Book Trivia
- 8 p.m. — To be announced.
Saturday, March 23, 2013
- 9 a.m. AA speaker – to be announced.
- 1 p.m. AFG speaker – to be announced.
- 8 p.m. AA speaker – to be announced.
Sunday, March 24, 2013
- 10 a.m. AA speaker — to be announced.
COST: The cost of registration is typically $15 for early registration, $20 at the door.
BANQUET: The cost for the banquet is typically $19.50
ICE CREAM SOCIAL: The cost in 2012 was $3 each night.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org